Features and Specs
- BLDC MOTOR (Brush-lessDC Motor)
- 50-Watt Power Consumption on fullspeed
- Save Up to 50%+ of Energy Consumption as compared to Conventional Fan(100-watt)
- Auto Switching 220v AC to 12v DC & 12v Dc to 220vAC
- 3 In One Power Source Options (220V AC / 12v Dc / 160-watt SolarPanel)
- High power factor
- 99% CopperWinding
- Silicon Coated Electric Steel SheetArmature
- RF Remote Control with Auto Timer Function1h-6h
- 10% Higher Air Delivery as compared to Conventional Fan(100-watt)
- Stable Performance on Low and High Voltage (140V~ –240V~)
- Under and Over Voltage Protection(80V~-280V~)
The company will provide 1 year PCB and 2 years motor warranty. For more info visit Refund and Returns Policy.
IMPORTANT: This fan must not be used with a dimmer. Using a dimmer will void all warranties.
BE SURE TO TURN OFF THE ELECTRICAL SUPPLY AT THE CIRCUIT BREAKER BEFORE INSTALLATION.
INSTALLATION MUST BE DONE BY A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN ONLY.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INSTALL THE UNIT YOURSELF.
DO NOT USE WITH A DIMMER. ( IMPORTANT: using with a dimmer will void the warranty )
- Improper installation may result in a risk of fire, electrical shock, or injury to persons.
- Be sure the fan is to be connected to the grounded outlet box.
- It’s ESSENTIAL that blades be NO LESS THAN 2.3 meters from the floor and that adequate clearance exists between the fan and adjacent walls, furnishings, etc.
- If the fan is operating abnormally, cut the power off immediately for inspection.
- T indicates suitable for tropical climates.
- Ta-Ambient temperature 45 C.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliances.
Disconnect the electrical supply for safety purposes. Use a cloth with a neutral cleaning agent to clean the fan. Then wipe it with a dry cloth. DO NOT IMMERSE THE MOTORHEAD IN WATER.
|Size||Motor Type||Voltage||RPM||WATT||Speed Control||Power Factor||DC Voltage||Dc Ampere|